Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I'm thinking right now....

So much to say, so little time. Time is a thing that is not to be taken for granted, ever. Time is too short and totally non-renewable. That's my fancy way of saying that once you lose it, you do not get it back. Ever. Don't waste it.

I stopped talking to Sarah again and this time I'm pretty sure it's for good. It was not anything that happened or particular reason, it was just time. When she was here , whenever that was, we met up after work, one night and went to Waffle House and while I didn't say it to her at the time, it felt fitting to really say good bye. We're just different now, or I should say, I am just different now and no longer need that connection. She's not my friend and I am not hers. We were just trying to hang on to once was and that was just too long ago now for me to even care.

First and last time we hung out was in a Waffle House..Here's to the good times. Check please!

Moving on.... literally and otherwise, so I met someone I kinda like. Or, wait, I should say, she met me. Well, maybe we kinda met each other. It's so funny how things work out because when you least expect it, in the most unlikely of places...SMH. Without giving too much away, I'll just say, I think she is kinda the shit. No suspect moves...yet...I'll keep ya'll posted.

The Oven finally died on me the other day. I was a warm, summer eve... driving home and it just went as far as it could go. It expired on I20 and Fulton Industrial Blvd. It's in a better place now. Go and be with all the cars that have passed b4 you. Rest In Pieces ( or parts....I sold it to a junk yard ). I will get something else this weekend.

Life is moving soooo fast and I must say, I love it. Things are taking shape and I can see what's coming next. It's all really simple. There are street signs on the journey through life, you have to adjust your mind to see and follow them and the rest is fucking easy.

Ok...that's all for now. Have a great day and waste no time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment